CLEVELAND -- The Cleveland Indians are in the playoffs!
The game sold out in just minutes. So we went to our Facebook friends to find out where the best place was to watch the Tribe if you couldn't be at Progressive Field.
Here are some of the suggestions with a look at some of the deals for Indians fans.
- 21750 Lorain Road, Fairview Park, OH
- $2 domestic beer, $2 tacos, $3 dogs
Fox and Hound:
- 8735 Day Dr, Parma
- $3 dollar wheat beers; trivia until 9 p.m.
Rocky River Brewing Co.:
- 21290 Center Ridge Rd, Cleveland
- $3 margaritas, $3 chips and salsa
Harry Buffalo North Olmsted:
- 4824 Great Northern Blvd North Olmsted
- They are still working on a menu for fans
Melt Bar & Grill:
- Every Location will have the Tribe game on each television.
- The special sandwich will be the Rocktobenator. A Bratwurst Patty with sauerkraut potato pancakes, whole grain mustard sauce and a horseradish white cheddar.