WKYC is looking for someone with knowledge of broadcast operations. This job covers several different areas including: master control, video tape, production audio and robotic camera operations.
Must have minimum of 3 years of Broadcast operations experience.
Experience with all aspect of Broadcast operations. including:
- Harris-Louth automation systems.
- Master Control operations.
- Server based play/record systems.
- Vinten robotic camera operation.
- Production video switchers and audio boards.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be willing to work day or evening shifts as well as weekends and holidays.
- This job requires interaction with many people. Must be able to communicate and get along well with others.
Interviews will be by appointment only. To be considered a candidate for an opening at WKYC- you must complete the online application at:
Paper resumes or any electronic information received that does not come through the online application process will not be considered part of the applicant pool.
WKYC-TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.