CLEVELAND -- Your connection to traffic conditions and incident reports from WTAM 1100 Total Traffic and wkyc.com for Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2013.
Weather Advisory: Lake Effect Snow Warning in effect for Ashtabula, Lake and Geauga couties. Scattered snow all along the northern coastline. Use caution in these areas.
Heavy snow is slowing traffic. Follow this link to check the latest radar conditions: http://www.wkyc.com/weather/radar/local/default.aspx
Here is the latest from WTAM's Pat Butler:
Blowing snow still has stop and go conditions on 71 North, 77 North, and 271 North...all from Rt. 82 up to 480.
480 East and Granger.
480 West at Miles
71 South at W. 150th
Rt. 8 North at Perkins St.
None of those accidents are causing significant delays though.
• Ice watch near the I-76/U.S. 224 interchange, according to ODOT road sensors
• Cleveland: LEFT TWO LANES BLOCKED (car into wall) WB at West Blvd/W 98th St.
• Painsville: RIGHT SHOULDER BLOCKED from accident on Rt 2 WB at Richmond St/Rt 283
• SLOW TRAFFIC WB between Vrooman Rd and Rt 91
• Ice watch near the I-90 split, according to ODOT road sensors.