Photo by Matt Sullivan, Getty Images.
CLEVELAND -- A visit to a Browns game will be a bit more tantalizing on your taste buds with new food options inside FirstEnergy Stadium this season.
PHOTOS | WKYC celebrates Browns 2013
Fattar Thomas, general manager for Sportservice at the stadium, said more additions are in the works.
Here's a breakdown of the new eats and where you can find them inside the stadium:
- Food Network Sweet & Spicy Baby Back Ribs: Served at the Food Network cart, inside BrownsTown.
- Pinzone's Market Fresh Meats Sausages: This local favorite, operating out of the West Side Market, will be served at Grill Portables near Sections 122, 146, 344 and on the patio at Gridiron Grille.
- Fusion Rolls: This is another local item from Southern Fusion Restaurant in Euclid. The item is billed as a "Soul Food Egg Roll," and will be served at the First Down Favorites locations near Sections 104, 121, 504 and 528.
- Fried Mac & Cheese Balls: This concept was created by the Sportservice culinary team at Sporting Park in Kansas City, Kan., for the 2013 AT&T MLS All-Star Game; it will be served at the First Down Favorites locations near Sections 104, 121, 504 and 528.
- Individually Wrapped Grilled Cheese Pretzel: This new item from J&J Snack Foods is heated in the package. "We were pleased with the quality when we taste tested it and decided to try it in vending. We feel like it's a perfect fit for that environment because of fans passing items down the rows to each other," Thomas noted.
- Cleveland Whiskey: Served at all Sportservice-operated bars at FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland Whiskey is made in downtown Cleveland -- not far from the stadium.