The Monday night two-hour debut of "The Voice" season four brought lots of chatter on social media.
Here are a few of the remarks left on the WKYC Facebook page:
- Liz: Much... Better than last season!
- Nora: very good singers I gave them a thumbs up.
- Ken: Now that's how you start a competition !!!!
- Kim: Ill keep watching as long as Adam Levine stays!
- Terry: Love, Love Love this group!!
- Denise: Love usher.....
- Carol: So far so good.
- Ben: Puts AI to shame! Best singing show by far!
- Isabel: Love all the coaches
- Jodi: The coaches make it so much fun to watch!
- Kathleen: Shakira is adorable ! I like her already
Throughout the premiere episode, we were also busy live tweeting with our viewers using #TheVoice.
If you missed any of Monday night's two-hour debut, we have a minute-by-minute breakdown HERE.