You may not have the powers of the superheroes in Marvel's "The Avengers," but now at least you can smell like them. Well, sort of.
A series of colognes and perfumes have been unleashed to give you the superhero scent of Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Nick Fury, the Black Widow and supervillain Loki.
But what does each of these superhero aromas smell like? Here's how Marvel explains it on their site:
- Mark VII cologne (Iron Man): Combines mandarin and jasmine with light patchouli.
- Patriot cologne (Captain America): Hints of green lime and white pepper with finishes of dry oak wood, sandalwood and tequila.
- Worthy cologne (Thor): A woody citrus with a combination of bergamot, frozen ginger and wheatgrass blended with a hint of fresh natural grapefruit and layered with cypress.
- Smash cologne (Hulk): A clean scent with clear top notes of water lily and nutmeg, carrying an intense woody dry down enriched with Indian sandalwood, dry musk and warm cedar.
- Black Widow perfume: A clear shot of citrus giving away to caramel and honey; dries down with a blend of bitter chocolate, clear patchouli and praline.
- Infinity Formula cologne (Nick Fury): A citron cocktail smoothed over with a couple of stiff shots of tonka beans and guaiac wood.
- Mischief (Loki): A unisex fragrance combining a base of green tea and amber with bergamot and cardamom.
Each bottle, made by JADS International, is $29.99. They are currently for sale at select comic book stores or online (here).
"The Avengers," which filmed multiple scenes in downtown Cleveland last summer, crushed the box office with its record-setting weekend debut of $207.4 million.