CLEVELAND -- Your traffic updates and information for Friday, July 26, 2013 from WTAM 1100 Total Traffic and WKYC.
6:55 a.m.: It's another sunny day. Sunglasses are the order of the day!
6:45 a.m.: Innerbelt: Slow traffic on the Innerbelt NB between W 14th St/Abbey Ave and Carnegie Ave
6:30 a.m.: Volume building in Middleburg Hts. in area of I-71 and Bagley Rd.
5:30 a.m.: Wickliffe: Off ramp and 2 right lanes blocked on I-90 WB at Bishop Rd.
5 a.m.: Cleveland: E. 131st street blocked off from Caine Street to Miles Avenue while police investigate overnight shooting.
• Medina County: Eastbound down to ONE LANE from S.R. 57 to Medina/Summit county line through Sept. 2013
• Wadsworth: EB on-ramp closed at Rt 261 through October.
• Canton: Roadway reduced to two lanes NB/SB between Tuscarawas/Stark County Line and Fohl St/Exit 99 through September for road resurfacing.
• Richfield: Road construction. Left lane closed. I 80/Ohio Turnpike WB between I 77 and I-71 through late November.
• Ashtabula County: Various LANE RESTRICTIONS eastbound and westbound east of S.R. 84 (Conneaut River bridge) to PA state line until Oct. 2013
• Lorain County: Down to TWO LANES EB & WB, east of S.R. 57 through Nov. 2013
• Avon/Westlake: Down to TWO LANES EB, from S.R. 83 to Crocker/Bassett roads
• Harvard Ave/Harvard Rd bridge closed EB/WB between E 100th St and E 103rd St. through October 2013 as crews replace the bridge structure over the railroad tracks. Drivers will be detoured via East 93rd Street, Miles Avenue and Martin Luther King Jr. Drive to avoid the closure.
• EASTBOUND TRAFFIC ONLY on Cedar Ave. from E. 89th St. to MLK Jr. Dr.; westbound traffic detours to Carnegie Ave. until June 2014
• E. 21st St. on ramp to I-77 SB CLOSED until both Innerbelt Bridges are completed (approx. 2016)
• Ontario St. on ramp to Innerbelt south/west CLOSED until late July 2013
• Abbey Ave. exit from Innerbelt south/west CLOSED until late 2013
• Memorial Pkwy. will be reduced to one lane in each direction at the Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railway bridge, west of Hickory St., until approximately April 19, 2013, in preparation for replacement of the bridge.
• Akron: Road reconstruction scheduled to leave one lane getting by in each direction through late July on W. Wilbeth Rd, both EB/WB between S Manchester Rd Byp and Dallas Ave
Other Construction Notes
• Westlake: Bridge demolition work on Detroit Rd in both directions, west of Clague Rd. Bridge Replacement over Sperry Creek scheduled to leave only one lane getting by in each direction through late October.
• Canton: Dueber Ave SW closed in both directions over I 77 (US 62) for bridge repairs through late June. The detour is Bolivar Rd to Sherman Church Ave to SR 627.
• Gates Mills/Mayfield Heights: Mayfield Rd closed WB between County Line Rd and Rt 91/Som Center Rd until July.
• Dover: W Wilbeth Rd EB/WB down to one lane in each direction between S Manchester Rd Byp and Dallas Ave through late July
• Macedonia: Highland Rd. EB/WB CLOSED west of Roll And Hold Pkwy. for work on railroad tracks though mid-Oct. 2013
• Avon: Lear Nagle Rd. CLOSED NB/SB on I-90 overpass for new interchange construction through Sept. 2013
• Mentor: Heisley Rd. (S.R. 44) CLOSED over S.R. 2 through mid-Oct. 2013; expect periodic daily LANE CLOSURES on S.R. 2 under Heisley Rd. during off-peak travel hours