New Franklin: Man injured in house fire

1:43 PM, Feb 19, 2013   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

NEW FRANKLIN -- A man suffered minor injuries this morning after the house he was living in caught fire in New Franklin.

Investigators say an overloaded electrical outlet is blamed for starting the fire. The blaze was contained to a second-story bedroom at a home on Center Road.

The fire was brought under control quickly but sustained smoke damage throughout. Investigators say there were no working smoke detectors.

Damages are estimated at $50,000.

WKYC-TV

Most Watched Videos