WKYC "Mazda Pick 6" Sweepstakes
Click HERE to enter
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the "Mazda Pick 6" (the "Sweepstakes") is open to legal U.S. residents of the State of Ohio and are 18 years or older and have valid Ohio driver's license at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of WKYC ("Sponsor"), Gannett Co., Inc., Mazda Motor of America, Inc., a California Corporation, dba Mazda North American Operations ("MNAO"), and Mazda Dealerships and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win..
3. How To Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 5:01 p.m. (E.T.) on Monday, February 19, 2013 and end at 11:59 p.m. (E.T.) on Sunday, March 10, 2013 (the "Sweepstakes Period").
Internet Entry: Enter by visiting WKYC's Facebook page at (http://www.facebook.com/WKYC.Channel3), completing all of the required information (name, address, zip code, daytime phone number and email address), and following all posted instructions. Complete the entry form and any other required fields and then submit your entry by clicking on the "SEND" button.
During the Sweepstakes Period, each entrant who enters the Sweepstakes will receive one (1) additional entry for each of such entrant's friend(s) who registers for the Sweepstakes via http://www.facebook.com/wkyc.channel3 using the originating entrant's unique URL provided after submission of the entrant's entry. Entries limited to only one (1) email address entry per person per day during the Sweepstakes Period.
Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Facebook ID. The authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An "authorized account holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries.
Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn't interfere with processing your entry. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor.
In-Person Entry: Enter in person at the Mazda exhibit at the 2013 Cleveland Auto Show, One I-X Center Drive, Cleveland, OH 44135, Cleveland, OH from February 23, 2013 to March 3, 2013 or by visiting any of the following participating Northeast Ohio Mazda automotive dealerships during regular business hours, completing an Official Entry Form, and depositing your entry form in the designated entry box.
PARK MAZDA 3363 S. ARLINGTON ROAD AKRON, OH 44312
MAZDA OF BEDFORD 11 BROADWAY BEDFORD, OH 44146
KEMPTHORN MAZDA 1449 CLEVELAND AVE NW CANTON, OH 44703
MONTROSE MAZDA 9600 BROOKPARK ROAD CLEVELAND, OH 44129
CASCADE MAZDA 4149 STATE ROAD CUYAHOGA FALLS, OH 44223
MONTROSE MAZDA 1127 WEST MAIN STREET KENT, OH 44240
BRUNSWICK MAZDA 3950 PEARL RD. MEDINA, OH 44256
CLASSIC MAZDA 6951 CENTER STREET MENTOR, OH 44060
BASS MAZDA 4900 DETROIT ROAD SHEFFIELD VILLAGE, OH 44035
EASTSIDE MAZDA 28400 CHARDON ROAD WILLOUGHBY HILLS, OH 44092
PARK MAZDA OF 4404 CLEVELAND RD. WOOSTER, OH 44691
Entrants may choose their method of entry and may select either or both means of entry; provided, only online entrants are eligible for the First Prize drawings. Limit one (1) entry per person per day per method of entry. All entries become the property of Sponsor and not will be returned. Only one prize per household, regardless of the method of entry.
All online entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. (E.T.) on the day prior to the next day's First Prize drawing.
All in-person entries at the Cleveland Auto Show must be received by 7:59 p.m. (E.T.) on Sunday March 3, 2013.
All in-person entries at the dealerships listed above must be received by 3:59 p.m. (E.T.) on Saturday March 9, 2013.
4. Winner Selection.
First Prize: Starting Wednesday, February 20, 2013 through and including Friday, March 8, 2012, one First Prize winner will be selected each weekday (Monday through Friday) in a random drawing from among all eligible online entries received as of 11:59 p.m. (E.T.) the previous day although two (2) First Prize winners will be drawn on Monday, February 25, 2013 and two (2) First Prize winners will be drawn on Monday, March 4, 2013. There will be a total of fifteen First Prize winners during the Sweepstakes Period. Entries not selected as a First Prize winner on any day's drawing will be carried over to the following day's drawing. First Prize winners remain eligible for the Grand Prize drawing. Only entrants who entered the Sweepstakes via the Internet entry are eligible to be selected for a First Prize.
Grand Prize: Three (3) finalists selected from eligible online entries (including First Prize winners) and three (3) finalists selected from eligible in-person entries (collectively, "Finalists") will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about March 11, 2013: There will be a total of six (6) Finalists. Each of the Finalists will be required to personally appear at WKYC-TV's office at 1333 Lakeside Ave. Cleveland, OH, 44114 on Friday, March 15, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. (E.T.) to draw a key at random for the Grand Prize drawing. Each Finalist will attempt to start the designated car using his/her key. The Finalist who has the key that starts the car is the Grand Prize Winner. Failure to appear in person may result in disqualification as a Finalist. The Grand Prize drawing will be televised live on Sponsor's air.
5. Prizes and Odds. Grand Prize: One 2014 Mazda6 iGT Automatic Transmission (ARV: $31, 490 MSRP). Sales tax, dealer prep., additional equipment, licensing, registration, insurance, title, other taxes, fees, documents and all other costs and expenses on receipt and use of the Grand Prize are not included in the Grand Prize and are the sole responsibility of Grand Prize Winner. Grand Prize will not be the same vehicle presented during the winner selection process.
First Prize: Fifteen (15) First Prize Winners will each receive a $50 gas card for a gasoline vendor selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion. (ARV: $50).
Runner Up: The Five (5) Finalists whose key does not start the car will receive a gift package of official miscellaneous Mazda merchandise (ARV: $100). Prizes will be awarded at WKYC-TV, 1333 Lakeside Ave. Cleveland, OH, 44114 on March 15, 2013 after the conclusion of the Grand Prize drawing.
Sweepstakes may be presented in multiple presentations and in other media, and the odds of winning may depend on the number of eligible participants who enter the Sweepstakes through such multiple presentations.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Finalists. The Finalists will be notified on or about March 11, 2013 at the telephone number and email address provided on his or her entry form. Sponsor will call during regular business hours at number provided on entry form and will leave no messages and/or notify winner by email to his/her email address. Failure to reach any Finalist by phone after three (3) attempts, or failure of the Finalist to respond to the email notification within 48 hours, or return of the email notification as undeliverable, may result in disqualification of winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes, and selection of a substitute winner from among all remaining eligible entries.
Grand Prize Winner. The Grand Prize winner will be notified on March 15, 2013 during the Grand Prize drawing at Sponsor's office Grand Prize winner may waive his/her right to receive the Grand Prize. Prize is nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by Grand Prize winner. Prize are not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. The Grand Prize winner must be an Ohio licensed driver and will be required to provide proof of a valid Ohio driver's license and photo I.D. upon claiming the Grand Prize. Grand Prize winner will claim the Grand Prize by working with a representative of MNAO, who will be on-site during the Grand Prize drawing. Color of the Grand Prize will be selected by MNAO, at its sole discretion. Any upgrades or color changes to the Grand Prize is not included and is the sole responsibility of Grand Prize winner and must be made directly with MNAO. The Grand Prize is to be provided by a Northeast Ohio Mazda dealership selected by manufacturer subject to manufacturer delivery constraints after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes. Grand Prize winner is solely responsible for all taxes, title, dealer prep., additional equipment, licensing, registration, insurance, documents and all other costs and expenses associated with transferring the Grand Prize winner are the sole responsibility of Grand Prize Winner. must show proof of insurance at the time of transfer. Grand Prize Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. The Grand Prize winner will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as directed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner's consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
First prize winners: Each First Prize winner will be notified at the email address provided on the winner's entry form. Each winner must respond to Sponsor's notification by e-mail within 48 hours after notification. Failure to respond to Sponsor's e-mail notification within such time period or return of email prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. After verification of eligibility, the First Prize Winners' names will be also announced during Sponsor's weekday newscasts. To claim the First Prize, each First Prize winner must personally visit Sponsor's offices at 1333 Lakeside Ave., Cleveland, OH 44114 within three (3) business days after notification (office visits must be between the hours of 9:00 a.m. (E.T) and 5:00 p.m. (E.T.) weekdays). Valid photo identification will be required by Sponsor in each case. Any winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prize is not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as instructed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner's consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or illegible entries (either photos or ballots), poor quality photos, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. The authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An "authorized account holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to fully release, forever discharge and hold harmless Sponsor and Facebook from and against all claims, costs, liabilities, losses, injuries, and damages arising out of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any claims for personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property or any other harm arising out of entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes, the receipt, use, or misuse of any prize, or any travel or activity that is related to the Sweepstakes or any prize. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Sponsor is not responsible for the operation of Mazda Motor of America, Inc. or any participating Mazda dealer.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The Mazda Pick 6 Sweepstakes is sponsored by WKYC-TV. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after April 30, 2013) or a copy of these Official Rules, visit www.wkyc.com/contests or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to "Winners List/Official Rules" (as applicable), WKYC-TV "Mazda Pick 6" 1333 Lakeside Ave., Cleveland, OH 44114. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Mac Mahaffee firstname.lastname@example.org or at (216) 344-3364.