CLEVELAND -- With the power out to tens of thousands of Cleveland homes, the Salvation Army is offering warm places to stay while service is restored.
As downed limbs and high winds knocked out power to so many people, all Salvation Army facilities are open to help those in need.
The facilities are open during regular business hours, with extended hours as necessary, Salvation Army representatives said.
The Salvation Army also partnered with The Red Cross to provide overnight shelter and hot meals at the senior center in Mentor and the Helen Brown Senior Center in East Cleveland.
The following Salvation Army facilities are offering a place to stay warm:
• Temple Corps 17625 Grovewood Avenue Cleveland, OH 44119
• West Park Corps 12645 Lorain Avenue Cleveland, OH 44111
• Harbor Light 1710 Prospect Avenue Cleveland, OH 44115
• Hough Corps 6000 Hough Avenue Cleveland, OH 44103
• Ohio City Corps 4402 Clark Avenue Cleveland, OH 44109
• Miles Park Corps 4139 East 93rd Street Cleveland, OH 44105