Would you be devastated to go without your iPad for a day? How much suffering would that cause you?
Well, a software company called Brainshark conducted a study on people's love for their iPads and you'd be surprised to hear what percentage would rather go without brushing their teeth or how many would prefer to have their nose broken than lose the portable device.
- Approximately 25 percent said they would rather go without electricity or running water for a day before losing their iPad for a day.
- 40 percent said it would hurt more to lose an iPad than be involved in a minor car accident.
- 33 percent said it would hurt them more to lose an iPad than have a root canal.
- 16 percent said they would rather have their nose broken over breaking their iPad.
- 10 percent said they would prefer to lose their job over losing their iPad.
What about you? Could you live without your iPad? What would you be willing to give up in order to keep your iPad?