NORTHEAST OHIO -- The new year is bringing development, big name moves, new hope for our sports teams and a whole lot of fun.
Channel 3 compiled a list of the 13 ways you can see the possible in 2013.
1. Cleveland's Medical Mart and Convention Center is set to open. The $465 Million project is the largest project in downtown Cleveland history and is expected to bring a lot of business to the Cleveland.
2. Innerbelt bridge project. The first of two new Innerbelt bridges is expected to open in October. The second bridge is expected to be complete by 2016.
3. The Flats on the rise. The first phase of the East Bank Flats project is scheduled to open in the Spring. It includes a state-of-the-art office building residential space and new restaurants.
4. Kent revitalization. The University Hotel and Conference Center is expected to open in June. It's part of the more than $100 Million revitalization project in downtown Kent.
5. Changes for the Tribe. The Indians will have a new manager, Terry Francona going into their 2013 season. They are also adding free agent outfielder Nick Swisher to the line up.
6. Browns new Direction. The Browns will have a new coach (yet to be named) this year. Fans are hoping the new coach will turn the team's 2013 season into a playoff run in 2014.
7. National Senior Games. More than 13,000 athletes over 50 will compete in 19 different sports for the big games in July.
8. Health innovations. The Cleveland Clinic said a number of medical innovations will change and improve patient care. They include an optical scan for melanoma, new drugs to fight cancer and a new program that financially rewards patients for improving their health.
9. Captain America Returns To Cleveland. Movie crews will film scenes from 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' in Cleveland this year.
10. Tall ships return. The tall ships will set sail for North Coast Harbor just in time for the 4th of July.
11. Cedar Point's new roller coaster. The 'Gatekeeper' winged roller coaster will be the newest addition to the park this year. It takes riders on a 3 minute thrill ride on a twisted metal track.
12. Rock Hall Class of 2013. Seven more performers and groups will be inducted into the hall of fame in April. They include: fan favorite Rush, along with Heart, Albert King, Randy Newman, Public Enemy and Donna Summer.
13. Pro Football Hall of Fame turns 50. The football hall of fame in Canton will celebrate it's 50th anniversary this year and the completion of a major renovation and expansion project.