CLEVELAND -- Several roads and freeways around Burke Lakefront Airport in Cleveland will be closed/restricted Thursday (Oct. 25) between 5 p.m. and 10 p.m.
From 8 p.m. to 10 p.m., the following will be CLOSED:
- Rt. 2 eastbound at E. 9th Street
- Rt. 2 westbound at the I- 90, Rt. 2 split (Dead Man's Curve)
- I-90 eastbound at the entrance ramp to Rt. 2 westbound
- W. 3rd Street entrance ramp to Rt. 2 eastbound
The below eastbound on-ramps to Rt. 2 will also be closed between the hours of 8 p.m. and 10 p.m.:
- Lake Avenue
- Clifton Avenue
- West 45th Street
- West 28th Street
NOTE: Edgewater Park EB on-ramp will remain open to EB Rt. 2.
Local access only between 5 p.m. and 10 p.m. for the following:
- N. Marginal Road from E. 9th Street to E. 55th Street (Local traffic must enter the North Marginal from E. 55th Street)
- Rt. 2 eastbound traffic will be diverted to Superior and to E. 26th Street where drivers will have access to I-71, I-77 and back to Rt. 2 eastbound.
Traffic controllers and police will be on hand to direct drivers during the closures.