CLEVELAND -- In six days we kick off the most comprehensive Black Friday coverage in the country!
Before that happens, I want to arm you with the best apps and websites to assist.
My pick for today is The Find. This is a great way to ensure you're always locking in the lowest price.
CLICK HERE (http://www.thefind.com/) and type in what it is you're looking for. You can search for a category, like "MP3 Player," or you can get more specific, such as "16 GB iPod Touch," and today's website goes to work to point you toward the lowest price.
**On a total side note, the iPod Touch is price-controlled by Apple so the new models won't see any significant reductions on Black Friday, but I do expect to see them bundled with some great gift card options.
As we countdown to Black Friday, here's a sneak peak of some of what I'm working on:
• Around-the-clock blogging of the biggest deals before they drop.
• Top hand-picked bargain hunters from every corner of the world weighing in to assist.
• A complete ranking of the top five deals in every category for every major store.
• Forget the ad scans! I'll have a breakdown of every deal at every major store in the form of a hand-checked stock lists.
• The only deal maps in the country, where you can see a store's deal layout before anyone else.
• A secret weapon to get you the deals first so you can "cut in line" digitally.
• Two other things I'm not allowed to mention just yet...