- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken tenders
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 3 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp chipotle pepper puree
- 1 Tbsp honey
Preheat the oven to 450°F. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Place the egg whites in a shallow bowl. Place the crumbs on a plate and season those, too. Dip the chicken tenders into the egg, then toss them in the crumbs, being sure to coat fully.
Place the breaded chicken pieces on a baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray and bake for 10 to 12 minutes, until the crumbs have browned and the chicken is firm.
Combine the mustard, chipotle, and honey in a large bowl. Toss the cooked chicken tenders in the mixture so they are all evenly coated with the spicy-sweet sauce.