Blueberries 2 pints
Brown Sugar 2 cups
Butter 1 lb.
Oats 6 cups
Cinnamon ½ tsp
Ginger Powder ½ tsp
Vanilla 2 tsp
Lemon Juice 1 oz
Corn Starch ¼ cup
White granulated Sugar ¼ cup
- Add the butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger and vanilla to a mixer and blend till creamy.
- Add the Oats and blend till fully mixed.
- In a mixing bowl, add the berries, lemon juice and evenly sprinkle the corn starch into the berries and toss till all the berries are evenly coated with the starch. Add the berries to an ovenproof casserole dish and then evenly top the berries with the oat mix by forming ½ inch thick patties and cover the entire dish.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes until nicely browned.
- Let cool for 30 minutes and serve with whip cream or Vanilla Ice Cream.