1 box fillo dough
1 pound unsalted butter
1 pound cherry pie filling
1 cup corn flakes
1 teaspoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Prepare "Mise en place" melt butter, crumble corn flakes, towels
3. Spread one sheet of fillo dough on top of a towel, brush with butter
and sprinkle corn flakes and sugar on top, top with a second sheet of fillo and repeat so you will have four complete layers.
4. Place one fifth of the pie filling on top of the prepared fillo and
top with cinnamon.
5. Roll up jelly roll style, place on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
6. With a serrated knife cut into slices, brush with butter.
7. Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
* Prepare four more cherry strudel. Bake or wrap and place in the freezer.