Now you can color large portions of sidewalk space in just a fraction of the time it would take with traditional stick chalk.
What you will need:
¼ cup cornstarch
¼ cup cold water
6-8 drops food coloring
How to concoct it:
- Mix cornstarch and cold water together in a small plastic bowl.
- Add food coloring and stir.
- Repeat this process to create different colors of Super Sidewalk Paint. Super Sidewalk Paint can easily be washed away with water.
Concoction tips and ideas:
- Super Sidewalk Paint is great for painting rainbows or other pictures where large areas of color are needed.
- Use Super Sidewalk Paint for painting hopscotch grids, cakewalks, even make-believe roadws and highways for toy cars.