Water Balloon Yo-Yo
Try this unusual outdoor yo-yo to provide hours of fun. It always seems to bounce right back.
What you will need:
1 small balloon
1 large rubber band
How to concoct it:
1. Cut the rubber band in half.
2. Tie a loop securely on one end of the rubber band. It should be big enough to fit around your finger.
3. Use a garden hose or water faucet to fill the balloon ¼ of the way with water.
4. Blow air into the balloon until it is the size of a tennis ball. Tie the balloon shut.
5. Securely tie the rubber band around the knot on the balloon.
6. Place the rubber band loop around your middle finger and gently throw the balloon toward the ground. When the balloon springs back toward your hand, try to grab it.
Concoction tips &ideas:
-Use the Water Balloon Yo-Yo to put a twist on classic yo-yo tricks like Rock the Cradle and Around the World. You can also experiment and create brand new tricks of your very own.
-Use colored markers and stickers to decorate and personalize your Water Balloon Yo-Yo.