- 1 container (15 oz) part-skim ricotta
- 1/2 bunch fresh basil, chopped
- 2 links precooked chicken sausage, diced (we love Al Fresco Sundried Tomato and Basil)
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 1/4 cups Muir Glen Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce
- 8 no-boil lasagna noodles
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
Preheat the oven to 425°F. Mix the ricotta, basil, sausage, milk, garlic, pepper flakes, and salt.
Spread 1/2 cup of the tomato sauce on the bottom of an 8" × 8" baking dish. Lay 2 noodles over the sauce; cover with one-fourth of the ricotta mixture and another 1/2 cup of the tomato sauce. Repeat with noodles, cheese mixture, and sauce twice more. Top with a last layer of pasta, the remaining ricotta mixture and sauce, and Parmesan.
Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for another 15 minutes, until the top is golden. (Note: This recipe is good for a big crowd and very easy to double up on.)