Scott Hamilton, one of America's most beloved Olympians, returns to Cleveland for the 14th Annual "An Evening with Scott Hamilton and Friends" ice show and gala on Nov. 2 at Quicken Loans Arena.
Every year, Scott reaches out to his closest friends in the music and skating worlds to pull off a truly must-see event, which raises funds for The Scott Hamilton CARES Initiative (Cancer Alliance for Research, Education and Survivorship) and its programs including the 4th Angel Mentoring Program, Chemocare.com and research projects.
This year's event features all-star skating performances by Dorothy Hamill, Ryan Bradley, Nicole Bobek, Jeff Buttle and many more set to a LIVE performance by Grammy and Tony award winner Cyndi Lauper. And Channel 3 and The Q are partnering to give one lucky skating fan the experience of a lifetime.
Click here or your chance to win four tickets to the show, a pair of autographed ice skates and a "Meet & Greet" with Scott Hamilton! Ten runners up will receive a pair of tickets to the event.
You can enter daily and share or tweet your entry to increase your chances of winning. Good luck!
WKYC's Evening with Scott Hamilton & Friends Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the "An Evening with Scott Hamilton & Friends Sweepstakes" (the "Sweepstakes") is open to legal U.S. residents of the State of Ohio who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of WKYC ("Sponsor"), Gannett Co., Inc., Quicken Loans Arena and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How To Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:01 p.m. (E.T.) on Friday, October 18, 2013 and end at 11:59 p.m. (E.T.) on Sunday, October 27, 2013 (the "Sweepstakes Period").
Online Entry. Enter by visiting WKYC's Facebook page at (http://www.facebook.com/WKYC.Channel3), completing all of the required information (name, address, and email address), and following all posted instructions. Complete the entry form and any other required fields and then submit your entry by clicking on the "SEND" button. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn't interfere with processing your entry.
Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Facebook ID. The authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An "authorized account holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions on the Sponsor's website or in any email received from Sponsor.
Limit one entry per person. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. (E.T.) Sunday, October 27, 2013.
4. Winner Selection. One (1) Grand Prize winner and Ten (10) runner ups will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received to be held on or about Monday, October 28, 2013.
5. Prizes and Odds. Grand Prize: One winner will receive a prize package including: four (4) tickets to An Evening with Scott Hamilton and Friends ice skating event at Quicken Loans Arena 1 Center Court, Cleveland, OH 44114 on Saturday November 2, 2013. (ARV: $240 per set of tickets); one autographed pair of ice skates ($250 ARV), and a photograph and autograph session with Scott Hamilton ($130 ARV). (ARV: $620 for prize package).
Runner ups Prize: Ten (10) runner ups will each receive a pair of tickets to An Evening with Scott Hamilton and Friends ice skating event at Quicken Loans Arena 1 Center Court, Cleveland, OH 44114 on Saturday November 2, 2013. (ARV: $79)
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winner will be notified on or about, Monday, October 28, 2013 at the phone number and email address provided on winner's entry form. The winner must respond to the email notification within 24 hours. Return of email prize notification as undeliverable or failure of winner to respond to notification within such time period may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. To claim prize, winner must personally visit Sponsor's offices at 1333 Lakeside Ave. Cleveland, OH 44114 between Tuesday, October 30, 2013 and Saturday, November 2, 2013 between the hours of 9:00 a.m. (E.T.) and 5:00 p.m. (E.T.) Valid photo identification may be required by Sponsor in each case. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prize is not redeemable for cash. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as instructed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Persons travelling with the winners may be required to complete a travel release. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner's consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsors will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries, or votes by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to fully release, forever discharge and hold harmless Sponsor and Facebook from and against all claims, costs, liabilities, losses, injuries, and damages arising out of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any claims for personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property or any other harm arising out of entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes, the receipt, use, or misuse of any prize, or any travel or activity that is related to the Sweepstakes or any prize. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Sponsor is not responsible for operation of Quicken Loans Arena, including schedule changes, closures, postponements or cancellations.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The WKYC's An Evening with Scott Hamilton & Friends Sweepstakes is sponsored by WKYC-TV. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available November 31, 2013) or a copy of these Official Rules send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to "Winners List/Official Rules" (as applicable), An Evening with Scott Hamilton & Friends Sweepstakes to 1333 Lakeside Ave.. Cleveland, OH 44114. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Mac Mahaffee at 216-344-3364, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.