LIVE VIDEO: Live on Lakeside    Watch
 

Boy electrocuted in family garage

8:44 PM, Jun 29, 2005   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

Six-year old Lucas Reichert was apparently shocked by his garage door at about 10 o’clock Wednesday morning. The preliminary investigation finds faulty wiring on the garage opener electrified the aluminum door, fatally shocking the boy. The family tried to revive Lucas before he was taken to Hillcrest Hospital. The Reicherts say they will donate Lucas’s organs to help other children.

WKYC-TV

Most Watched Videos