LIVE VIDEO: Channel 3 News Today    Watch
 

Lorain: Boy, 4, burned in house fire has died

2:28 PM, Apr 2, 2013   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +
  • FILED UNDER

CLEVELAND -- 4-year-old Nasire King has died at MetroHealth Medical Center after being severely burned in a March 23 Lorain house fire.

He was taken to MetroHealth Medical Center and the Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner's Office confirmed that he has died.

He was burned when his home on West 19th Street in Lorain caught fire and was destroyed.

The investigation showed that Nasire's sibling used a lighter to catch the blanket that was covering Nasire on fire.

If you would like to make a donation to the family, please do so at First Federal of Lorain on Oberlin Avenue under the name 'King Family Benefit Fund.'

WKYC-TV

Most Watched Videos