CLEVELAND -- As featured on Channel 3 News Today Friday morning, you can get a night's stay at the Ritz-Carlton and get a chance to meet the chef and tour the West Side Market.
The special package runs from May to November and starts at $699 per night.
The hotel says one of the best ways to become familiar with a city is through its food.
The Fresh Market package does that by surrounding guests in the luxury of The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland hotel, the history and culture of the celebrated West Side Market and the expertise of a world-class culinary team.
- Deluxe overnight accommodations on a Friday evening
- A bottle of fine wine, cheese and a Ritz-Carlton market bag awaiting your arrival
- Breakfast with the hotel's Chef
- A Chef- Guided Insider's Exploration of The West Side Market
- Customized Fresh Market lunch at MUSE, featuring the items selected during the morning's market visit, accompanied by select wines.
The Fresh Market package begins with an overnight stay on select Friday nights, with the tour and lunch the following Saturday. Advance reservations are required.