CLEVELAND -- Today I celebrate my 11-year anniversary and every year it gets even harder to find that perfect and meaningful gift.
Considering I met my fiancée when we were in our teens, gifts that worked back then don't exactly resonate now. I've heard from many loyal Ways 2 Save viewers who have the same problem.
So with the help of Ways 2 Save confidants Julia and Katie, we joined forces for a list that includes great gifts for men and women.
As always I'll be sending out more deals after the show via Twitter. CLICK HERE
Idea: Make a mix of songs to sum up your relationship, enjoy it for two
1) 60% off Altec Lansing Octiv Duo speaker system for iPod & iPhone + free shipping
2) 15% off iTunes gift card
Idea: Finally, get him/her a Nook!
3) $24 off Barnes & Noble NOOK Simple Touch + free shipping
Idea: Breakfast in bed
4) 54% off Calphalon classic waffle maker
Coupon code: SALE20
Idea: Pack a romantic picnic
5) Picnic Time Duet insulated wine & cheese tote + free shipping
*Price listed is for the Navy Blue color, different colors are different prices
Idea: Create a home spa
6) 25% off your purchase of any of these four Bliss bath & body sets
Coupon code: BATH2SCHOOL
Idea: The trip of a lifetime at half price
7) Up to $1620 off 4-night w/ air in St. Thomas at Marriott Beach Resort
Now: $579 for flights originating in FL.
Add another $200 per person for flights from our region.
Idea: Romantic 5-star dinner at 1-star price
8) $25 Restaurant.com certificates for only $10 + extra $10 with 3 purchases
Idea: Create a personalized keepsake
9) 20% off his/hers split heart keychain
Idea: A personal card he/she will never forget
10) First card free at Treat.com (any occasion)
Coupon code: FREETREAT
Idea: A subscription for a long time to a favorite magazine
11) 88% off Esquire magazine subscription, up to 3 years