CLEVELAND -- Whether you're looking to eat healthier this year or you've followed my advice to hold off on kitchen accessories until today, you're in for some serious savings.
The top-rated juicers and blenders in the country are at their lowest prices since Black Friday. I've also had a chance to use every item on this list (with the exception of the cutlery set that's extremely well-reviewed), and I hope this caters to all the requests I've received.
If you're looking for more deals, please feel free to follow me on Twitter. CLICK HERE
Despite a lot of stock at the time this article was written, I expect sellouts. Please keep in mind that merchants may raise prices later in the day.
If you've visited this page from our iPad app, please visit this article directly from Safari so the coupon links load correctly for you.
1) 58% off Kung Fu 1.5L glass blender + $5 shipping
**Tested very well for us; an infomercial favorite
2) 69% off Chicago Cutlery Walnut Tradition 14-piece block set + free shipping
**Extremely well-rated and well-reviewed set
3) 63% off Cuisinart Stainless Steel Juicer
Was: $61.50 (with shipping)
Now: $26.49 (with shipping)
*Includes a three year warranty!
4) $15 off Ninja express chopper +$5.99 shipping
**An informercial favorite!
5) 42% off Cuisinart quick prep hand blender + free store pickup