1 Tbsp Blended Oil
2 oz Wild Mushroom mix
1 oz Fava Beans
1 oz Spring Peas
3 oz Gnocchi - blanched and tossed lightly in oil
0.5 oz White Wine
1 oz Veg Stock
1.5 oz Heavy Cream
TT Salt and Pepper
1 oz SMoked Goat Cheese - 0.5 oz in sauce, 0.5 oz on top of micro
3 each Pickled Black Berry
1 tsp Pickle Juice
1 tsp Mint Pesto
Small bowl (rib plate)
1. In a hot sautee pan heat up oil. Fry wild mushrooms and allow to warm up.
2. Add gnocchi and allow to brown on one side, deglace with white wine. Allow to reduce then add veg liquid, fava beans, peas and heavy cream.
3. Allow sauce to reduce and thicken with HALF of the goat cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Plate in shallow part of bowl, layering gnocchi and muchrooms. Drizzle with pickle juice around plate and place three black berries on opposite sides of pasta.
5. Garnish with other goat cheese and pea tendrils.