Recipe for Banana Pudding:
Table spoon or a spatula
Dish to layer banana pudding (tupperware dish, foil dish, etc.)
3 to 5 bananas
1 box Nilla Wafers (3.5 oz box)
1 box of Jello Vanilla Instant Pudding (3.4 oz box) 1% or 2% Milk (Half Gallon should work) Cool Whip
1. Make instant vanilla pudding using directions on box.
(In short, pour contents of pudding package in to mixing bowl. Mix in 2.5 to 3 cups of milk. Stir and mix for two minutes. Let stand for five minutes.)
2. Slice bananas into smooth circular pieces. Thickness of bananas pieces should range between 1/5 to 1/4 of an inch.
3. When pudding is ready, place a thin layer on the bottom of the dish being used to make the banana pudding.
4. Then layer the base of the dish in banana slices. Slices should be evenly layered.
5. Then layer wafers on top of the bananas.
6. Once layer of wafers is complete, pour to two to three ( or more if needed) table spoons of vanilla pudding on top of the wafer layer.
7. Smooth pudding over wafers with spatula.
8. Repeat steps 4 through 7 until desired thickness is reached.
9. Once desired thickness is reached, place a layer of cool whip on the top of the pudding.
10. Crunch and sprinkle bits of nilla wafers over cool whip on the pudding.
11. Let sit in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours. Then serve. (Best results - 12 to 24 hours in refrigerator)