This soft, starburst-shaped ball is fun to play with indoors and out.
What you will need:
3 large sponges (Use 3 different colored sponges).
1 plastic cable
How to concoct it:
- Cut each sponge into thirds lengthwise.
- Stack the cut sponges on top of each other in three rows of three.
- Grab the stack of sponges in the center and twist the stack once.
- Secure a plastic cable tie around the center of the twisted stack, pulling it as tightly as possible.
- Trim the plastic cable tie down as close to the eye as possible.
Concoction tips & ideas:
- Use nylon sponges. They stay soft, cost less, and come in a wide variety of colors.
- Wet your Splongee Ball and take it outside to play a splashy game of toss.
- Use your Splongee Ball to play soccer or volleyball.